FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS >£100
This website is operated by Cove Gallery. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Cove Gallery which is the trading name of Merlyn One Ltd.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”).
Any new features or tools which are added to the current site shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our website is hosted on Shopify Inc. Shopify provides us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our artworks to you.
Use of our Website and Social Media:
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours, images and sizes of the Artworks that appear on the website and Social Media. However, please do get in touch if you would like us to send you more detailed images or any further information.
- We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the website or Social Media Service, without express written permission by us and the Artist involved.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
- You agree that any comments you make on our Website or Social Media sites will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Website or Social Media Sites.
- You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
- All pieces are hand-made and therefore unique, and so all sizes and dimensions given in the product descriptions are approximate. Please check with us prior to purchase if you need specific information about the characteristics of a piece (e.g. size, design, colour etc).
- Occasionally there may be information on our Website or Social Media that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, product shipping charges and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Purchasing Artworks Online and in the Gallery:
- All Artworks remain the property of Cove Gallery until full payment has been received by us.
- Once full payment has been made, ownership and any associated risk transfers to you.
- We reserve the right at any time to discontinue the sale of particular Artwork without notice.
- If you wish us to reserve an Artwork we will take a non-refundable deposit and hold the piece for an agreed period.
- All Artworks remain our property until full payment has been received by us.
- This rarely happens, but if you decide that your newly purchased Artwork is not for you, then we will offer a 7 day money back guarantee providing the following:
- You contact Cove Gallery within 7 days of purchase or receipt, if later
- You have a valid till receipt
- The artwork is in its original condition and packaging and able to be re-sold
- Providing all of the above conditions are met, a full refund using the same payment method will be made.
We will examine all returns on a case by case basis in order to determine who is responsible for paying costs required to deliver the artwork back to Cove Gallery. Generally, if we determine that the artwork was accurately described on our site (in terms of size, colour, medium etc) and the purchaser is returning it as a result of buyers’ remorse, then the purchaser will be held responsible for return costs.
If we conclude that the work was misrepresented in any way, or if the artwork was damaged as a result of packaging, Cove Gallery will be responsible for return costs.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.
Merlyn One Ltd trading as Cove Gallery. Registered Company Number 11511461.